The vision of New Restoration Outreach Christian Center is to DISCOVER the hurting, while DEVELOPING their gifts and DEPLOYING the saints, the 3D model for RESTORATION. Thereby "making all things new" (Revelation 21:5)
The mission of New Restoration Outreach Christian Center is Reaching the World...Preaching to the Unsaved...Teaching the Saved to Serve.
What We Believe
1) WE BELIEVE in God, creator of all life, the creator of mankind, the provider, sustainer, the keeper, who is all wise, all holy, all powerful, all loving, who eternally makes Himself known as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (See Gen. 1:1; Matt. 28:19, 20; Mark 12:29; John 1:1, 14; II Cor. 13:14).
2) WE BELIEVE the Bible to be the Holy word of God, literally given to man by God to be a final authority in faith and life. (See I Cor. 2:13; 10:11; II Tim. 3:16, 17; II Pet. 1:21).
3) WE BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, the only Savior and Lord of all life. We believe He is the only begotten Son of God, and the eternal Word of God made flesh. We believe He was conceived in the womb of Mary by the powers of the Holy Ghost, and that He is truly God and truly man. (See John 1:1, 2, 14, 18; 3:16; Luke 1:30-35; Phil. 2:5-8).
4) WE BELIEVE that man in his natural state is a sinner - that is, his life is lived in rebellion to God's Holy will. Thus the natural state of man is spiritual death. We believe that man needs to be born again through the grace of God given in Jesus Christ. We, therefore, believe that everyone who receives the Lord Jesus Christ by faith as Savior and Lord of his life will be born again by the Holy Spirit and will enter into immediate fellowship with God. (John 3:3-8, 16; 5:24; Romans 10:9, 10; 8:16; Acts 16:31).
5) WE BELIEVE in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, being the Third Person of the Godhead. We believe He alone quickens the human heart from the curse of sin, regenerates, indwells, baptizes, seals and sets the believer apart to live a holy life. He is the teacher of God's Word, the power in every true sermon, and the source of victory in the believers' daily life. (See John 16:7-11; 14:17; I Cor. 3:16; 6:19; Eph. 1:13; 4:30; I Pet. 1:11; Romans 8:2, 4, 9, 12, 14).
6) WE BELIEVE in the Church, the Mystical Body of Christ, comprised solely of those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Savior, been baptized into His spirit, and sealed by His Saving Blood, to worship Him, to witness of Him, to seek to win others to Him, so that all may live in fellowship with Him to the Glory and the Honor of God. (See Matt. 16:15-18; Rev. 1:5; Tit. 3:5, 12; Zeph. 1:13, 14; Luke 24:47).
7) WE BELIEVE that Christ instituted the Ordinances of Baptism and the Lord's Supper, to be observed in reverence, remembrance, respect, and spiritual reward, until He comes. (See Matt. 28:19, 20; Acts 10:47; 19:15; Luke 22:19, 20; I Cor. 11:23-26).
8) WE BELIEVE in Heaven and Hell, and in the eternal security of everlasting blessedness of the saved lived in the kingdom of God, and the eternal conscious punishment of the lost, lived outside the presence of God, and the kingdom of God, the plan of salvation has ultimately been rejected. (See John 5:24; 10:28, 29; 13:1; 17:11; 14:16; Rom. 8:28-39; Heb. 7:25; I Pet. 1:5; Jude 24; Matt. 25:41; Luke 16:19-31; Rev. 20:11-15).
9) WE BELIEVE there is a personal devil, a being of evil powers and great cunning, "the prince of the power of the air". We believe his power is great, but the power of our God is greater still! We believe the just have victory over him through the victorious life of Jesus Christ and that he will ultimately be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone and will be tormented forever! (See Job 1:6, 7; Ezek. 28:11-19; Is. 14:12, 17; Matt. 4:11-17; Eph. 2:2; II Cor. 4:4; Rev. 20:10-15).